Huwebes, Abril 21, 2016

Blessed Block - Ignite Speech and Speech Choir Competition


What a great way to end the academic year isn't it? We didn't expect the awards our block had received today but we are truly grateful for the blessings.
On the event itself it was a bit saddening that this English term will be the last for now because of the new k-12 curriculum Ms. Elise was a bit emotional with everything.
Now to be honest we weren’t expecting to place for the speech choir because we know that the other blocks did well on their performances. And before we even finished our piece our block went to a lot of ups and downs. But despite all the struggles of our block, I can proudly say I love being part of ABMA 151 we may have issues sometimes but what I think is that’s what makes us strong, what makes us a family. And also I’m so lucky to be part of a group where there are so many talented and potential students! Deymm! HAHAHA!


My thoughts about the competition…..

For the ignite competition I was pretty confident that Gem would win the award because I know a lot of students can relate to her topic and caught everyone’s attention.

For the best AVP presentation I thought we had a big chance of winning the award. We chose not to brag about it because we are still grateful for all the other awards tho! HAHAH! :D :D

For the speech choir competition, I personally thought ABMA153 “without being bias” would win the competition but sadly the results turn out to be pretty much not what I expected.

But still I’d like to congratulate all the winners. Especially to the SoE students who did pretty impressive though-out the whole English term.





Manuela Roxas – Logo Making Contest Champion
Jod Gulle – Public Speaking Contest Champion
Gem Bravo – Ignite Speech Champion
ABMA 151 – Speech Choir 2nd Runner Up

Credits: Justin Caratao

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento